Sunday, December 11, 2011

Fun Day

Everyday my son is learning new words and he is blowing my mind. One of the best parts is that he is interacting with other children more. I love taking him around older kids because he learns from them as well, and I'm glad that they are a good influence on him and his development.

I got a membership for a family of 5 for MOSI through Groupon (my first groupon purchase) for $45 which I'm extremely happy about. As I understand it I can take any 5 people so that makes it even more awesome. We met up with some good friends and went to last Thursday. They have a whole section for kids and a playground out side. I love watching him play with other children and enjoy his surroundings. Here's a few pics from that day...

Running around in the Lobby



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...