Saturday, May 5, 2012

up cycled re purpose domino

After a few of my failed domino projects (that dimensional glue and diamond glaze do not work for me) I was trying to figure out what to do with them. I didn't just want to add a chain and call them necklaces. I bought these chandelier components and realized they can be adorned with rhinestones after that I wanted to bling everything out. So why not the dominoes!?! 

Here are a few pics of what I've done with them.

 The two finger rings were a big hit at my recent fair.



 Of course I had to add some of my beads to make these earrings extra special.

These little glue on bails are great for making necklaces.

 
I love love love them!

There aren't many left but I'll be slowly adding them to the shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...