Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Dining Room

The Last time the hubby was home we bought a dining room table from someone on craigslist for $140, well they were selling it for $150 we offered $130 plus $10 to help us haul it. It ended up fitting in our car and we didn't need them to help us but gave them the extra $10 anyway. While my husband was bringing it home I was quickly clearing out our son's toys. 


This is what it looked like as a "play area".

This is the dining room with the table. The table has the extension in it here.
 Of course little guy gotta run into the pic.

I took the pictures that I hung above the TV in the living room and added them to the dining room. Still a long way to go but I think it coming together rather nicely.

Can't wait to paint it black and reupholster the chairs, and get new curtains. Oh and I can't wait till the man of the house comes home and puts the new floors down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...