Thursday, August 4, 2011

Before and After Jewelry Display/Storage

I started cleaning out my closet today and am pretty happy so far with the progress. My walk in closet is also my current crafting area, mostly because It keeps the mess contained and hidden. It's my messy little secret, also I can just close the doors and not worry about the little one getting into my stuff. I've organized the clothes and shoes but still have many boxes to sort through. I also organized part of my crafting area. Here is the before and after of bought and handmade jewelry collection. It's kinda make shift and the storage/displays are things I've acquired over the years.

Before


Just a big embarrassing mess.


After

That's a lot better.


I bought these frames 3 years ago from Target to use as wedding favors but went another route. My mother ended up using most of them for her wedding last year. These are some of the left overs.




I forget where I got these displays from. See the jewelry here.



A tarnished metal tray that I plan on painting and later using in the main bathroom.



Candle stick holder to temporarily hold some bracelets.



I bought this cork board from Wal-Mart yesterday and wrapped it with a cute fabric I had laying around from Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft. Then I stuck some push pins and wrapped wire around them to hang everything. Simple, quick, temporary, solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...