Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Odd Little Old Lady In Walmart

I'm standing in the return line at walmart. An old couple walks up and uses the ATM about 10ft away. The little old lady gets in the line behind us and is rather close. Now I can not stand people up my ass in check out lines especially when I'm with my son. Anyway, I move up a little and so does she and starts mouthing something to my boy. She was so close you would think she was about to lean in and give him a kiss. I kept looking at her and trying to back away without getting too close to the person in front of me. For a moment I seriously thought she might try to pick pocket me so I moved my bag away from her and closed all the pockets. She was touching his shoe and saying how cute he was. She spoke real low and in spanish and I didn't want her to know I could understand her to avoid conversation. Honestly I don't even know why I let her get that close to us (maybe cause she was old). Then the male counter part came over said "hope your not returning this little guy" and had to pull her away. So I guess she came over just to talk to my son. We get a lot of attention especially when he's in the sling but that was just odd and random. I'm still confused.

1 comment:

  1. People are weird, we don't get it as much as we used to but it always surprised me how people thought it was okay to get up in Orson's face and touch him.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...