Saturday, October 22, 2011

WOODY!

So after having a hard time finding the perfect costume that would actually fit I decided to make my son a Woody from Toy Story costume. Every time I finished something I sent a pic to the hubby. Here are those horrible cell phone pics because I didn't think to use a better camera and take good pics.


Felt vest that I hot glued together and drew faux stitching on

 Vest with painted spots

 Sheriff badge and belt buckle, they were in better condition till my LO got a hold of it

 Felt belt and holster

Felt and rubber spurs (I love them). I bought the boots from The Children's Place but for way cheaper because they were on sale and I had a 20% off coupon.

I had to dye this shirt yellow and drawing those stripes took forever. I also bought these from The Children's Place

Got this hat at the Dollar Tree for a whole buck

Love the way the hat came out!

Finished and not bad if I do say so myself. The pants are a pair of $5 jeggings from Wal-Mart

The only pic I can get with him and the hat and he's in the process of taking it off.

Idk what this is about. It's just odd and random and he or should I say they just stood there like that for a while.

All other material, felt, etc, were bought at Jo-Ann Fabrics & Crafts. They send me coupons in the mail and through email and I just have to use them.

6 comments:

  1. nice job! that outfit is so cute. he looks handsome too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the picture at the bottom. My son is Woody for Halloween this year and I am totally gonna set up this picture for him and his Woody doll. Hilarious!
    Blythe from www.thedesperatecraftwives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. It was unexpected and the only picture I could get of my LO staying still. Hopefully I can get some better shots on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I did this for my little one but at 3.5 months old I had to do alot more by hand to get things that fit. Oh and I'm too cheap to buy even cheap stuff. lol. Everything but the jeans (and the onesie I painted) was made from scratch. Kudos for finding a much easier (and super cute!) way!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The outfit is awesome! Found you via Tatertots and Jello.

    I have a custom blog button giveaway going on now at my blog if you're interested in checking it out!

    Melanie
    http://bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com/2011/10/things-ive-done-thursday-and-blog.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...